Vous êtes ici
The trademark is the graphic sign that identifies a company. For this reason, it evolves over time, following the evolution of the company that it is designed to represent.
This is the case for our trademark, too – prior to reaching its present form, it has undergone a series of evolutions and changes.
The first trademark (1), which is a graphic representation of the letters b and p in lower case, is used by the company until 1964, and subsequently in a negative version of the original (2) until 1968. The presence on foreign markets of Bondioli & Pavesi products is growing rapidly, and as such, the BYPY logo (3) is introduced in order to make it easier for English-speaking customers to read the company name. This trademark is used from 1968 to 1974. In order to create an increasingly clear association between the product and the brand logo (4), in 1975 a stylised half drive-shaft is incorporated, in addition to the full name of the company.
The trademark currently in use (5) was introduced in 1981, as a result of the graphic evolution of the pre-existing logos. The trademark is already known and associated with the product, and accordingly, the drive shaft image is removed, the trademark is simplified, and the colour blue is introduced.
Following the diversification of the company’s production and its evolution into an industrial group, in 1990 Bondioli & Pavesi introduce a 3-colour image alongside the logo (6), representing the company's three product lines: drive shafts (yellow), gearboxes (red) and hydraulic oil components (blue).
In 2017, the group trademark has become widely associated with a variety of products. For this reason, the 3-colour image disappears, and the 1981 trademark design (5) is reintroduced.
Mise En Évidence
Easter is time of rebirth, renewal and hope for the future.
Now more than ever, we look to the future with faith and enthusiasm.
Wishing all of our Collaborators, Customers, Friends and their Families a Safe, Happy and Healthy Easter.
Since 1950 Bondioli & Pavesi has produced roughly 30 million PTO Driveshafts and to do so used 60,000 kilometers of profile tubes, a distance that is equivalent to one and a half journey ar
Today Edi Bondioli passed away, following a short illness and now we feel more lonely.
In 1950, at just 21, he founded our company in Suzzara with his partner Guido Pavesi. Under his leadership, Bondioli & Pavesi has become a Group of 1,700 employees, 14 production plants and 13 commercial branches worldwide.
Environmental commitment is one of the reference values of our Code of Conduct.
Activities in our factories, certified ISO 50001 and ISO 14001, are carried out with the aim of ensuring Energy and Environmental Efficiency.