You are here
a) Who is the Data Controller? How do I contact them?
The Data Controller is Bondioli & Pavesi S.p.A., with registered offices in Via 23 Aprile, 35/a I - 46029 SUZZARA (MN), VAT no 01940930207, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”. The Controller can be contacted at the above postal address or at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
b) What are cookies, what are they for and who installs them?
Cookies are small text strings that the websites you visit send to your device (e.g., PCs, tablets, smartphones, etc.) where they are stored and/or read by the browser and which allow it to send information to anyone who has installed cookies in order to offer them optimal browsing, produce statistics on visits, and propose personalised and targeted advertising. Cookies are contained in various elements hosted on the page of the site (such as, advertising banners, images, videos, etc.).
While browsing this site, you may receive the following cookies on your device:
- first-party cookies: cookies sent by the Controller’s website, which you are visiting,
- third-party cookies: cookies sent by a site other than the one you are visiting that installs its own cookies through the Controller’s website.
The management and responsibility of first-party cookies lies with the Controller, while as regards third-party cookies the Controller has no control over said party’s activities, nor over the possibility that they might modify them over time. In relation to third-party cookies, the Data Controller acts as an intermediary and, in this capacity, asks you to refer to the third party’s information notice, which can be reached through the special link placed next to each of the cookies indicated in the appropriate area accessible from the banner or present at the bottom of the page.
Other tracking tools. Similar to cookies, other tracking tools are being developed that allow the same purposes to be achieved. These tracking tools can be catalogued according to a number of different criteria; however, the main criterion for how they are grouped is the purpose for which they are used: a technical or commercial nature. Among these tools are, for example, pixels, fingerprinting tools, etc.
c) Which cookies does this site use? For what purposes and on what legal basis? Am I required to provide data? What happens if I do not provide them?
The cookies used by this site are exclusively technical cookies, as detailed below, which are used to make the site work. Here are the related details:
1. Technical cookies, which do not require your consent
This category includes the cookies listed below, which achieve the relative purposes:
- browsing or session cookies, which are used to guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate access to restricted areas);
- anonymised analytics cookies are cookies used to collect information in aggregate form, and therefore not attributable to the individual, relating to the number of users on the most visited pages and to the places from which you connect, etc., to process statistics on the service and use of the site. These cookies can also be from third parties. In this case, however, the Data Controller must anonymise them (e.g., by anonymising the IP or masking part of it) and must not allow the third party to cross-reference the information collected through the site with other information that is already available.
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the latter.
• Legal Basis. For technical cookies, the legal basis lies in the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures (art. 6.b of the GDPR) because they are necessary to make the site and the service requested by users usable. The use of these cookies does not require your consent.
• Need for the provision of data and consequences. The provision of data collected through the cookies described above is not mandatory; however, it is necessary to access the site and to provide the service. In the partial or total absence of such provision, you will not be able to use the site or there may be problems during use. The list of Technical Cookies used by this site with their characteristics (e.g., characteristics, data retention times, etc.) is available in the appropriate area accessible from the banner or present at the bottom.
d) Who may come into contact with your data? Who do we communicate them to?
Personal data relating to the processing in question for the above-mentioned purposes may be communicated or disclosed:
- to those within the Controller's organisation who need it because of their duties or position. Such individuals are those authorised to process data under the direct authority of the Controller;
- to those individuals to whom access is granted by law, or to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the fulfilment of obligations under laws, regulations, or by contract;
- to third parties carrying out processing on behalf of the Controller in relation to the processing and purposes described above. These individuals are authorised to process them in their capacity as Data Processors in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
e) Are personal data transferred outside the European Union (EU)?
The data collected is not transferred to locations outside the European Union.
f) What are your rights as a data subject?
The GDPR entitles you to the following rights in relation to your personal data which you may exercise within the limits and in compliance with the provisions of the regulation:
- Right to access your personal data (Art. 15);
- Right of rectification (Art. 16);
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) (Art. 17);
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18);
- Right to data portability(Art. 20);
- Right to object (Art. 21); at any time and on grounds relating to their particular situation, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data based on legitimate interest, including profiling on that basis. The Data Controller shall refrain from processing unless it can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing (Art. 22);
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request addressed to the Data Controller at the postal address or by e-mail as indicated above. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority(www.garanteprivacy.it) if you believe that the processing of your data violates the legislation in force (Art. 77) or to take legal action (Art. 79).
g) How are personal data protected?
Personal data will be processed both with and without the aid of electronic tools, using technical and organisational security measures appropriate to the nature of the data to ensure their integrity and confidentiality and to protect them against the risks of unlawful intrusion, loss, alteration, or disclosure to third parties not authorised to process them.
The Controller reserves the right to amend and update this policy at any time. Changes will apply as soon as they appear. It is therefore necessary for you to regularly check the current Information Notice.
Category: Necessary (4)
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|__cf_bm||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||1 day||https://player.vimeo.com/
|CONSENT||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.||2 years||https://play.google.com/log?
|CONSENT||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.||2 years||https://www.youtube.com/embed/
|CookieConsent||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||notinstalled|
Category: Statistics (4)
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|| https://www.google-analytics.
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||https://www.google-analytics.
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||https://www.google-analytics.
|vuid||Collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.||2 years||https://player.vimeo.com/
Category: Statistics (10)
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||https://www.youtube.com/embed/
|YSC||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||https://www.youtube.com/embed/
|ytidb::LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||https://www.youtube.com/embed/
|yt-remote-cast-available||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||youtube.com|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||youtube.com|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||https://bondioli-pavesi.com/
|yt-remote-device-id||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||https://bondioli-pavesi.com/
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||youtube.com|
|yt-remote-session-app||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||youtube.com|
|yt-remote-session-name||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||youtube.com|
Edition dated 02.08.2022